Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I miss you so much

I might not get to see you as often as I'd like, I may not get to hold you in my arms at night, but deep in my heart I know that it's true. No matter what happens... I will always love you.
I'm holding on to something that used to be there hoping it will come back, knowing it won't.
If you love someone more then anything, then distance only matters to the mind, not to the heart.
I want to be with you tonight, tomorrow, and today it can't happen now but it will someday.
Nothing hurts more then waiting since I don't even know what I'm waiting for anymore.
And if you were to say 'come with me', even now I might go.
I have waited for you for 2 years and I will wait for you for the rest of my life. Even if that means I have to give you up for the rest of my life, I will wait for you. I love you that much and nothing will ever change that.
Can miles truly separate you...? If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More