Sunday, August 07, 2011

My Love to you





If I were deaf, I’ll hear your laughter through your smile. If I were mute, I’ll speak to you through your eyes. If I were blind, I’ll see you through your touch. I can live without my senses but life won’t make sense without you.

I’ll walk with you through the desert heat, I’ll climb the mountain’s highest peak, I’ll swim forever in the deepest sea just to prove to you that you mean life to me.

One day, we might forget the people that once came to our lives. But I know that when that day comes, I won’t forget you. Cause you didn’t just come into my life, you became a part of it.

I often catch myself constantly wondering how you are, sitting alone with my mind set so far, reminiscing about your smile, your voice and touch. Damn this life! I’m missing you too much.

Cookie Monster said, “Sometimes me think what is love. And then me think love is what last chocolate cookie is for. Me give up the last chocolate cookie for you.”

One day you’ll ask me which is more important to me, you or my life. I’ll say, “Of course, my life.” And you’ll go and walk away without even knowing that you are my life.

When I was walking alone, I wished that I can reach the end of the road. But when you walked with me, I wished the road would never end because I would rather be lost with you than reach the end without you.

I had a bad dream. They cut off my feet, I crawled towards you. They ripped my tongue, I cried in pain for your name. They took my heart away and I died. But my love for you remained.

You’re all I need beside me, girl. You’re all I need to turn my world. You’re all I need inside my heart. You’re all I need when we’re apart. All I need is you to believe all that I need is you.

If you’re leaving, take me with you. If you’re running away, take me too. If you’re jumping off, hold my hand as you do. I love life but it’s worth losing if I lose it with you.


I want to scream, I want to shout, I want to have faith and never doubt. I want to bend, I want to break, to sleep and never wake, to break down walls and to escape, be alone and hide my face. I want to feel, I want to touch, I want to stop wanting you so much.

It’s not true that the perception of an angel is someone who wears white dress and with wings. Instead, they look exactly like us. If you don’t want to believe me, look in front of a mirror and there, you’ll see my angel.

Need I say I care when you see I really do? Need I say I love you when life to me is you? Need I say I need you when I mean everything I do? Need I say the words? Just tell me and I’d say them all for you.

1 comments:

Leave your comments here. God Bless

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More