Sunday, August 07, 2011

Love quotes



Within you, I lost myself. Without you, I found myself wanting to be lost again.

Why do I text you? It’s my choice. It’s my way of saying I remember you. Why do I remember you? It’s my choice. It proves that I care. Why do I care? I don’t know. It’s not my choice but my heart’s.

If you think I’m looking at you, staring at you or giving you the eye, I am because I’m trying to see if you have wings. My mother told me all angels have them.

I never intended to be the most important person in your life, that’s just too much to ask. But I do hope that I’d cross your mind and you’d smile thinking that I touched your life in a special way.

We came together underneath the stars above. What started out as liking soon turned into love. I sensed a certain something in my heart that was true. I know I waited all my life to fall in love with you.

If I’ll die tom, you know what I’ll do? I’d spend 23 hours with you. You may ask and think about the last hour. You know what? I’d spend it looking for a person who will love you the way I do.

The reason why I met you is destiny but if destiny will suggest that I live without you, I’ll live not by destiny but of free will.

Don’t stop your tears from falling, I’m here to wipe them dry, here to stop the hurting whenever someone says goodbye. I may not be the person to make the hurting end but I’d do anything to never see you hurt again.

I don’t need someone who’ll just be there, I need someone who’ll be there holding me and sincerely caring for me till God takes my last breath. So do I make sense if I tell you I need you?


If goodbye will be the last word I have to say before I die, I wouldn’t let it be spoken. I’d rather die than to say goodbye to a person that I don’t want to give up even after eternal life.

When everything seems to be unfair, when all that you do is not appreciated, I’ll take your hand, wipe away your tears, take you for a walk and remind you how special you are. If not for them, for me.

I wish I could be with you every night, watch you fall asleep and kiss you goodnight. When I get to heaven, I know just what to do. I’ll spend eternity watching over you.

I asked a friend what love is, he told me it’s when you can’t stop thinking of him and when the thought of him makes you smile. When I met you, I told myself, “This must be it.”

So many of us either fear tomorrow or regret yesterday. Me? I won’t fear tomorrow if I’d get to be with you. And I don’t regret yesterday cause one yesterday, I met you.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More