Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Romantic Love Quote :

" The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a kiss."
Unknown
Teenage Love Quote :
" Some people come into our lives,
Leave footprints in our hearts,
And we are never ever the same."
Unknown

Popular Love Quote:
" Do you love me because I am beautiful,
or am I beautiful because you love me?"
Cinderella
Movie Love Quote:
" Love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime,
and never let go till we're gone."
Titanic Theme, My Heart Will Go On

Sweet Love Quote:
" Once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life,
love gives us a fairy tale "
Unknown

Sad Love Quote:
" When you are in love and you get hurt, it’s like a cut... it will heal, but there will always be a scar "
Unknown

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More